How to create GTA V script mod lua - Basic



I'm sorry I couldn't help you updating this blog soon, but some nice friends from ngemiltv.com willing to help me to continue my project and make some reviews and explanations about my mods and my tutorials.
For complete latest updates and info of my mods and tutorial creating GTA V Mods you should visit
Thank you for everything, guys. 



Basic
            I’m not some kind of professor geek with a bold glasses and spiky white hair. Don’t expect me you will learn something pro and special from me. I’m here not to describe and teach you (because I’m not a teacher) the scientific way of the basic meaning. I will use a simple language to describe it to you so that will make you understand it much more easier.

            You have to know this Lua basic:
Variable
            my body height is 1.75 meter?”

             The car price is 6.000 USD? “

            Is that true?”

And the bolded are variables....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to put your suggestions, requests and questions...