How to make GTA V script mod LUA - Meet Lua



I'm sorry I couldn't help you updating this blog soon, but some nice friends from ngemiltv.com willing to help me to continue my project and make some reviews and explanations about my mods and my tutorials.
For complete latest updates and info of my mods and tutorial creating GTA V Mods you should visit
Thank you for everything, guys. 



Meet Lua
            At this point I assume you that you are totally blank and fresh from any codes so I will pretend you already know any of this. Ok now start with this Lua.

            Don’t ever imagine that you will deal with a bunch of structured complicated codes yet (as matter of fact, yes, it is and you will) But I think that’s gonna scare you further so let’s change that perpective first. Start from now on let’s imagine that Lua (or and another languages) is a girl. Yes a GIRL.

            Why I said that we should imagine that Lua is a girl? Because ...


Continue download Meet Lua.v.1.0.pdf via rapidgator



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to put your suggestions, requests and questions...