9 important ways to run GTA V PC faster #4


I'm sorry I couldn't help you updating this blog soon, but some nice friends from ngemiltv.com willing to help me to continue my project and make some reviews and explanations about my mods and my tutorials.
For complete latest updates and info of my mods and tutorial creating GTA V Mods you should visit
Thank you for everything, guys. 



#4 Know your OS NetFrame

      Without Net Framework you can't run your programs. Each windows has it's own Built up Net Framework version. But since the game being produced every year,  you might check on your Net Framwork if there is any of Net Frame work version you are missing. It's better for you to have all the latest Net Framework installed on your system.




      To have this Net Framework you can just easily go to Microsoft homepage and install it online for free. But if you are into downloading offline installer, this thing i found in the other link may helps you:

Net Framework offline installer
Password file: www.softwareidiot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to put your suggestions, requests and questions...