9 important ways to run GTA V PC faster #9


I'm sorry I couldn't help you updating this blog soon, but some nice friends from ngemiltv.com willing to help me to continue my project and make some reviews and explanations about my mods and my tutorials.
For complete latest updates and info of my mods and tutorial creating GTA V Mods you should visit
Thank you for everything, guys. 



#9 Restart your OS & game frequently

     Restarting your computer every 5 hours of gaming is highly recommended. These are the benefits you will gain:

- Increasing system stability,
- Durability of your hardware exended
- Refreshing your computer
- Removing & refreshing memory game
- When you start your game again it will your system will be in a fresh condition.


     Ok guys i guess that's all 9 important ways to run GTA V faster.. We'll meet again in next articles. If you have something to share or tips i've missed, just put your comments below. Oh and once again i'm sorry if my English was not proper and a bit creepy, it's not my native language, I'm Indonesian..

Good day and good bye,
Sampai jumpa lagi...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to put your suggestions, requests and questions...