GTA V Car Damage Indicator mod mrchazta


http://mrchazta-mods.blogspot.com/2016/04/gta-v-car-damage-indicator-mod-mrchazta.html



I'm sorry I couldn't help you updating this blog soon, but some nice friends from ngemiltv.com willing to help me to continue my project and make some reviews and explanations about my mods and my tutorials.
For complete latest updates and info of my mods and tutorial creating GTA V Mods you should visit
Thank you for everything, guys. 


This mod was actually some transformation from my old mod (Complete Vehicle Indicator) that
allows you to see the visualized of your current car health states.

I like realistic things in game so in here i try to add some more realism by add some
other feature like degradable tyres which will makes your tyres degradable over time.
How it works? 







-Ride your vehicle and your tyres will get slightly damage over time,
-High speed braking degrades more tyres,
-Handbraking does the same,
-Burn out your vehicle also does the same,
-also same with car skid.
-To fix your tyre just repair your vehicle at any garage.

Adjustment:
Press "LCtrl + LShift + A" to toggle HUD on/off,
Press "LCtrl + LShift + Z" bring the HUD adjustment menu.

Please take a note that this mod will be extentioned to other mod (somehow i can't merge
the scripts) that will be released very soon.
And further this mod will not updated to .lua file instead of .net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to put your suggestions, requests and questions...