GTA V Simple speedometer mod mrchazta

http://mrchazta-mods.blogspot.com/2016/04/gta-v-simple-speedometer-mod-mrchazta.html


I'm sorry I couldn't help you updating this blog soon, but some nice friends from ngemiltv.com willing to help me to continue my project and make some reviews and explanations about my mods and my tutorials.
For complete latest updates and info of my mods and tutorial creating GTA V Mods you should visit
Thank you for everything, guys. 


         Just a simple speedometer, You expecting something else? You can just go to baskin and robin for 13 flavs... This one, just as simple as it can be but it measures with precise....




My Rig:
Sony Vaio Intel core i7 3.4G turbo boost, 16 Gb Ram, NVidia GT 740m 2 GB ram, Windows 8.1 Pro x64
I made and run this mod smoothly on a:
legit steam version updated patch 1.27, NativeUI installed, ScripthookV 1.0.678.1, ScriptHookVDotNet-v2.4, Lua Plugin V.10.1



You can download latest version via rapidgator here




Note:
This mod is a Lua plugin mod and i'm not testing it on latest patch of GTA V (until now 1.33 - My game verson is 1.27 steam). The reason why i'm still using ScriptHookVDotNet-v2.4 is because when i installed ScriptHookVDotNet-v .2.7 sometimes it often crash the game if i try to have a quick load of the game when i roll back to V.2.4 it works just fine.

This is a very light super simple speedometer mod.
It has two measurement units:
1. kph
2. mph
Press RightControl + O to adjust position HUD, press ASDW to adjust.

Note:
1. If you have "i fuel" mod installed, this mod will automatically set position and colour theme to matched with the i fuel dashboard and it will matched nicely.
2. 1 Kilometer = 1.66 mile, then this mod will displays different speed based on your kph / mph mode.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to put your suggestions, requests and questions...