9 important ways to run GTA V PC faster #7


I'm sorry I couldn't help you updating this blog soon, but some nice friends from ngemiltv.com willing to help me to continue my project and make some reviews and explanations about my mods and my tutorials.
For complete latest updates and info of my mods and tutorial creating GTA V Mods you should visit
Thank you for everything, guys. 



#7 Install DirectX End User


     For this one, i have a very funny experience. A while ago when i'm installing PES 2014 i was shocked when i see into the bench that all of the supporters are just FLAT!!! No 3D model, They're just like a piece of papers that gather around the stadium! I ecen think to my self, "Is that the new PES 2014?, really!??"



   A while later i remembered that my Windows is a fresh install. then i managed to install and update my DirectX End User.  When i back to the game again, i was surprised that now all the supporters are alive!! They're have a body texture now instead of just a flat images.


     Couples of minutes later i realized that my game play FPS just increased significantly!! Very smooth and sweet.


     In GTA V I also experienced the same thing. Installing DirectX End User did increases my PC performances globally.


You can download it here:







Note: If prompted for password just type
www.softwareidiot.com





#8 Setting priority on GTAV.exe






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to put your suggestions, requests and questions...