9 important ways to run GTA V PC faster #5


I'm sorry I couldn't help you updating this blog soon, but some nice friends from ngemiltv.com willing to help me to continue my project and make some reviews and explanations about my mods and my tutorials.
For complete latest updates and info of my mods and tutorial creating GTA V Mods you should visit
Thank you for everything, guys. 




#5 Installing VisualC Redistributable

     Wether you install your game with/out mods, you have to install this to make sure your game running smooth. You need VC redist at least from 2008 until 2015 since some mods requires you to install them. You can install those VC Redist easy from Microsoft web page online, but if you are into some offline download, you can get it here:















#6 Do not update your VGA driver immediately




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to put your suggestions, requests and questions...