9 important ways to run GTA V PC faster #3


I'm sorry I couldn't help you updating this blog soon, but some nice friends from ngemiltv.com willing to help me to continue my project and make some reviews and explanations about my mods and my tutorials.
For complete latest updates and info of my mods and tutorial creating GTA V Mods you should visit
Thank you for everything, guys. 



#3 Pay attention to your power profile

      Setting your power profile on a "High performance" will increase your computer respond rate greatly. Especially if you are running on Windows 10. Not only your game will become much responsive, but also if you are modding your game the you have to switch between tab programs continuously.



     You can do this with just go to control panel and select "Power option". set it there and you're done. But the side effect is you'll consume more power electricity. But of you are not bothered with that then you're okay i guess.






#4 Know your OS NetFrame






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to put your suggestions, requests and questions...