9 important ways to run GTA V PC faster #8


I'm sorry I couldn't help you updating this blog soon, but some nice friends from ngemiltv.com willing to help me to continue my project and make some reviews and explanations about my mods and my tutorials.
For complete latest updates and info of my mods and tutorial creating GTA V Mods you should visit
Thank you for everything, guys. 



#8 Set priority of GTAV.exe

       You can help your FPS and GTA V performance by doing this:







Then save it as .bat file. Run this file to launch GTA V, and it will set the priorities correctly once the game has loaded.




Step two,
     Create a new notepad file and copy paste this:




Save it as a .reg file and back up your Windows Registry first! Then run the file as an administrator, and when Windows asks you if you want to add it to the registry, confirm this. After that, the priorities will always be set when you run GTA V. You don’t even need to keep the .reg file.


Source: reddit.com




#9 Restart your OS & game frequently










No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to put your suggestions, requests and questions...