I'm glad you've found me...


I'm sorry I couldn't help you updating this blog soon, but some nice friends from ngemiltv.com willing to help me to continue my project and make some reviews and explanations about my mods and my tutorials.
For complete latest updates and info of my mods and tutorial creating GTA V Mods you should visit
Thank you for everything, guys. 



Please feel free to browse what you need...

If you found your self with some important question you can just post any comment or email me to:

mrchazta@outlook.com



And if you found this blog helpful for you please share this blog via clicking share button

the bottom of the page.



Also check my popular post about  Full tutorial making GTA V mods

if you want to learn some basic steps to create your own GTA V mods.



Have fun, guys...




//mrchazta







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to put your suggestions, requests and questions...